A stoppage time goal from Ben Lewis put Division 1 side Woolpack into the draw for the County Cup semi finals as they overcame Kings Lynn side Chilvers 1-0. A game that was tense and scrappy at times saw the home side dominate the first period and although the visitors improved after the break, neither goalkeeper was seriously troubled until Lewis popped up to score with a close range header to send players and spectators wild with delight. Acle Rangers progressed to the semi finals after winning 4-0 at Horsford Utd, whilst Riverside Rovers came back from being a goal down at the break to beat Hewett OB’s 2-1.

In League matters, Schoolhouse increased their lead at the top of the Premier Division  after Joel Brien, Connor Simpson, Jack Hurrell and Harry Rose scored in a 4-1 win over Poringland Wanderers, whilst The Middle Green were 3-2 (Jonathon Bailey, Samuel Brooks, Alex Riseborough) winners at Phoenix FC. Farmhouse record their second league win, 4-2 at home to Trimingham Pilgrims thanks to a Rob Warminger hat trick and a Tom Huckerby strike.

With Woolpack in cup action, Mischief made full use of their opportunity to go to the top of Division 1 by putting ten, including a Oli Johnson hat trick, past Brooke Res. Marlborough are now fourth after a 3-1 win at Vale Longo and there were three points and three goals (Adam Waters 2, Oliver Hudson-Church) for Hethersett Ath as they beat Windmill Wanderers.

It was also Quarter Final day in the Sunday Junior Cup and has left the league with all four semi finalists. Silver Fox progressed as they hit seven without reply against DCS Rapid and Watton Utd also hit seven when beating Moose Park Rangers. Aylsham Sunday were 6-1 winners at Dynamo, whilst AFC Norwich were saved a long trip to Norfolk Terrier as the home team could not raise a side. AFC receive a walkover.

Whilst the cup was taking place, FC Viking went to the top of Division 2 after a 6-1 home win over Hethersett Ath Res. MC Rovers beat Acle Rangers Res 3-1 to go third and Bungay Town stayed in touch at the top after putting five (Brandon Ling 2, Patrick Hudson 2, Jon Barnett) past Norman Wanderers A. Hempnall also claimed three points as they won by the odd goal of five at East Tuddenham. The top if this division is set for an intriguing run in as maybe three or four clubs are in with a realistic chance of taking the title.

In Division 3, Easton moved back into second spot as they scored five (Ricky Bevis 3, Devin Blundell, Ryan Gray) without reply against FC Viking Res. AG Athletic also scored five (Steven Charles 2, Jack Gordon John Flynn, Gareth Hobley, og)   as they beat Woodton Utd, whilst the other two games in the division ended all square. Eaton FC took a point in a 1-1 draw at Rackheath Rangers and there was no separating Cellar House and Sporting Iceni as their game finished 2-2.

With Division 4 leaders Moose Park Rangers in cup action, Cringleford moved to to within four points of them with a game in hand, as they beat an improving Yelverton side 4-2. Marcus Holt 2, Thomas Blyth and Tom Jones scored for the visitors. Cheery Tree FC went down 2-1 at Earsham Sunday for whom Jack Minns and Dan Smith scored and Long Stratton were 4-2 (James Bemrose, James Daniels, George Macrae, Charlie Norman) winners at Salhouse Rovers. Old Catton beat Holt Utd 2-1 and there was a welcome point for bottom side Felthorpe in their goalless draw with Mulbarton Wanderers.